top of page
WAGE AND HOUR CLASS ACTIONS
A wage and hour class action lawsuit in California is one which a large number or employees have the same or similar complaints against their employer and sue as a group. A wage and hour class action involves issues where the employer violated California wage and hour laws by:
• Failing to provide the required meal breaks;
• Failing to provide the required rest breaks;
• Requiring employees to work while off the clock;
• Failing to to pay overtime; and,
• Misclassifying individuals as an independent contractor or employee.
If your employer has violated California wage and hour laws, then you have the right to sue under the California Labor Code and collect back pay/back wages; interest on the amounts owed; penalties; and reasonable attorney’s fees and litigation costs. Contact Emerson Law for a free evaluation and find out what you are entitled to receive.
bottom of page